The easy way to restore, repair, and change the color of your stucco.
- Choose from a wide variety of color options
- Safe for the environment
- Low VOC
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Water resistant
- Roll or spray application
Stucco Renew is designed as an above grade flexible coating. It can be used over a variety of surfaces including brick, concrete block, poured concrete, concrete wall panels and for stable stucco EIFS restoration. Do not use over foam & wood-based substrates. Not to be applied below grade.
- Flexible: Forms a continuous and seamless coating.
- Textured Appearance: Can be rolled or sprayed in a variety of finishes.
- Water Resistant: Withstands wind-driven rain, salt spray and most chemicals.
- Superior Adhesion: Adheres tightly to the surface with out tearing or pulling away.
- Excellent Color Retention: UV stable and resists fading.
- Low Maintenance requirements. Easy clean up.
- Excellent Paintable Surface: Provides an excellent paint able surface for elastomeric acrylic latex paints.
- Non-Toxic low VOC: Safe for both interior and exterior use and has no odor when cured.
- Resists Mold & Mildew: Vapor permeable. Breathable finish with added fungicides.
- Can be tinted with Universal colorants.
- Ideal for stucco and cementitious coatings restoration. For maximum satisfaction, read and follow all directions listed below.